How to set up Bibledit Cloud.
You can ask someone to do this for you. If you want to do so, please ask for assistance on the bibledit-general forum: https://groups.google.com/g/bibledit-general
There are also instructions for those who are comfortable in setting up their own server and domain. See the Installation guide below:
How to install Bibledit Cloud on Ubuntu Server
Bibledit Cloud is easy to install. Under most circumstances, installing Bibledit Cloud is a simple process and does not take too long to complete.
The following guide will help. Basic Instructions
Here’s the quick version of the instructions for those who are already comfortable with performing such installations. More detailed instructions follow .
1. Obtain a VPS with a VPS provider such as https://www.digitalocean.com.
2. Open a terminal on this VPS.
3. Install the required software: $ sudo apt install software-properties-common
4. Add the Bibledit repository: $ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:bibledit/ppa
5. Read the repository: $ sudo apt update
6. Install Bibledit: $ sudo apt install bibledit-cloud
7, Bibledit will be accessible through the IP address or the hostname of the VPS port 8080. Example: http://yourwebsite.org:8080
8. Open the web address in a browser, follow the instructions on the screen to configure Bibledit Cloud, and log in.
That’s it! Bibledit Cloud should now be installed. Detailed Instructions
Here is a very detailed post about how to obtain a virtual private server and how to install Bibledit Cloud on it: